Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Encaustic Paintings - Birds and Birches...

I have taken an inventory. I have at this moment in time, 3 Herons, 15 Crows and Ravens and 3 Birch, Encaustic Paintings available. I also have many other pieces available! These Encaustic Paintings are in various Galleries, Restaurants and Stores. If you are interested, send me an email and I will send you photos, sizes and prices.



If you want to take a Maine kdb ART Drive/Walk, Start in Portland, The Salt Exchange Restaurant, Great art & yummy Fresh, farm to table food. Then continue to Falmouth, pop into the Coluleur Collection, then drive north, to Yarmouth and stop into the Yarmouth Frame and Gallery, if you want to continue your drive (It really is not a walk!) head on up to Brunswick, you can view my art, Tao Restaurant, grab a bite while you are there, the chef is winning awards right and left! Yum.
Travel on up the street to Blessings Home and Garden Shop, plenty of Nests and Fish from the Sea. Say Hi to the owners Diane and Dominic, they will give you a special ART tour in the shop!
Back on the Highway to The Chocolate Church ART Gallery I curate 7 Exhibits a year in this Gallery, each Exhibit always features some kdb ART.
Now hop back in the car and take yourself to the Lyceum Gallery in Lewiston. This Gallery is a beautiful space and is part of Fuel Restaurant. You could enjoy a fine meal in this venue.


If you would like to come to my studio, drop me an email and we can set up a time.
My studio is in Topsham.
I have had a very busy year curating ART Exhibits, creating Encaustic Art, Photographing and
selling my work. I am blessed to be able to live such a creative life.
Thanks for being interested.

No comments: